Compliance Whistleblower System
Whistleblowing platform for global customers, business partners and employees
Joyson Speak Up Hotline
Send us an email to
By letter or face-to face
IA depart., 6th Floor,
Building 5,No.99 Qingyi Road,
High-tech Zone, Ningbo City,
Speak Up For What Is Right
Honesty and integrity are our core values. Joyson is committed to conducting business with integrity and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and company policies and procedures. This commitment to integrity requires us to act ethically and to do the right thing wherever we operate globally. Joyson has zero tolerance to any violations of our anti-fraud policy and abiding the law, our Code, and the company policies or procedures is the pre-requisite and the overarching principle of all activities of Joyson, its employees, management and business partners.
We want to promote an atmosphere where employees and business partners can feel safe to engage in honest communication, raising concerns at any time without fear of retaliation. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of reporter's identity and prohibiting any form of retaliation against an employee who in good faith makes a complaint, raises a concern, provides information or otherwise assists in an investigation.
Speak up if you have a question or suspect a potential or actual violation of the law, our Code, or company policies or procedures.
Scope of Whistleblowing
Compliance Whistleblower system accepts reports of the following non-compliance behaviors or wrongdoing:
1. Receive bribery or kickbacks;
2. Transfer business deals (which shall benefit the company) to others, in order to seek personal interests;
3. Unlawful usage of company assets, embezzlement, misappropriation, or stealing company assets;
4. Make company pay for falsified transactions;
5. Intentionally conceal or misstate transactions;
6. Forge or manipulate accounting records or vouchers;
7. Leak confidential business information or know-hows;
8. Other fraud behaviors which jeopardize the company’s business interests.
About The System
1. We encourage reporter to provide us with the name and contact details, however if you feel uncomfortable to identify yourself you can place an anonymous report.
2. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the reporter’s identify and prohibiting any form of retaliation against the reporter.
3. Reporter should be responsible for the genuineness of reported issues. It is prohibited to knowingly submit false or slanderous information, or submitting reports which include spurious accusations or denunciations. Joyson reserves the right to take legal or disciplinary action against the person making the report.
4. All reports will be followed up and investigated by Joyson Electronics Compliance, Ethics & Information Security Committee. If you have any further questions regarding the system, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org。